This year’s Cadillac Attack was another huge success. It’s hard to put into words how cool it is to have so many of your friends together in one place from all over the country to go drag racing. It’s a sport that really brings people together and shows just how much can be accomplished when you set your mind to it.
This was a weekend jam packed with accomplishments and accolades as the Tapout Tuning team brought their A game so the world could see what these LF4s are truly capable of. We are happy to report some of the many great things that happened over the weekend, there are a few we’d like to highlight:
• Heather Swihart won first place in the ATS-V Bracket Class
• Jorge Munoz ran 9.785 @141.36 mph on his first pass at 4,006 pounds, then set the new True Street record of 9.768 @ 137 mph at his 3,971 race weight in +851’ D/A on his second pass
• Bob Cook set the new ATS-V quarter mile record of 8.77 @ 155 mph
• Paul Berger took 2nd place in the manual class amongst all the V8 cars
• Paul Browning took 2nd place in the True Street class by .001 second on stock turbos
We also want to mention Brian Chrestoff, as well as John Sheskey, and Dane Vukasinovic who all set new personal best’s traveling all the way from Illinois and Michigan. And a big shoutout to Chris Tetsos who made the trip all the way from Canada and generously provided his Polaris Pools sponsorship! It was an incredible weekend filled with good times and fast cars. There’s no better way to spend a weekend than racing with the Tapout Tuning family. We can’t wait to see everyone there next year!
#TapoutTakeover #ResultsNotInstults #UnderPromiseOverDeliver #BreakRecordsNotParts