Jason’s mechanic had somehow cross threaded one of his spark plugs, causing a constant misfire on one cylinder. Turned out that he was looking for an excuse to ship the car in from Florida for custom dyno tuning anyways. We used the borescope to make sure everything inside the cylinder was healthy, then replaced the damaged spark plug threads using Heli-Coil. After a test drive and data scan verified everything was good to go, we got to work on the dyno. End result was 599 whp on E55 fuel. However, we had to keep a relatively short leash on the boost, since this Purple Belt car was still running the factory HPFP with no upgraded internals.