Turbo heat shields retain heat inside the turbine housing, this helps to maintain consistent boost pressure even when pedaling. Turbo heat shields also reduce under-hood temperatures and protect surrounding components from heat damage.
- Reduces up to 60% of turbo-generated under hood heat.
- Does not conduct heat to “cold side” like all metal turbo shields.
- Maintains boost consistency when pedaling.
- Internal hems are 60% stronger than external hems.
- Inferno Mat™ remains flexible at 1,800 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Rated to 1,800 degrees continuous and 2,200 degrees intermittent.
These turbocharger heat shields are sold as a pair (one left and one right). They will fit OEM and modified OEM turbochargers on 2014 through 2019 CTS V-Sports and 2016 through 2019 ATS-Vs.