Check out all the available parameters:
1. INTAKE AIR- Intake Air Temperature
2. COOLANT TEMP- Engine Coolant Temperature
3. TRANS TEMP 1- Transmission Temperature for automatic vehicles
4. RPM- engine Revolutions Per Minute
5. MAF SENSOR LB/M- Mass Air Flow (lbs/min)
6. MAF FREQUENCY- raw Mass Air Flow sensor output (frequency) (this has been removed from recent versions)
7. DI FUEL PRESSURE – Direct injection fuel pressure (vehicle must have direct injection)
8. MAP SENSOR- Manifold Air Pressure (kPa) (non-Global B)
9. BOOST – Intake vacuum/boost displayed in inHg/PSI. Corrected by altitude entry or barometer (non-Global B)
10. THROTTLE POS. PCT- Throttle Position percentage – actual
11. ABSOLUTE THROTTLE POSITION – will read throttle position from 0-100%
12. MILES PER HOUR- Miles Per Hour
13. KNOCK RETARD- Knock Retard (degrees) for most GM vehicles
14. IGNITION ADVANCE- ignition timing advance
15. PULSE WIDTH- injector #1 pulse width
16. SHORT TRIM B1-short term fuel trim bank#1
17. SHORT TRIM B2-short term fuel trim bank#2
18. LONG TRIM B1-long term fuel trim bank#1
19. LONG TRIM B2-long term fuel trim bank#2
20. O2 SENSOR B1S1-O2 bank 1 sensor1 in millivolts
21. O2 SENSOR B2S1-O2 bank 2 sensor1 in millivolts
22. O2 SENSOR B1S2-O2 bank 1 sensor 2 in millivolts
23. O2 SENSOR B2S2-O2 bank 2 sensor 2 in millivolts
24. RUN TIME MINS- engine run time is tenths of seconds since last engine start
25. BATTERY VOLTAGE- Alternator/battery output voltage
26. CURRENT GEAR- The current gear of an automatic transmission.
27. PULSE WIDTH B1-injector Pulse Width for bank 1 (8 cylinder engines)
28. PULSE WIDTH B2-injector Pulse Width for bank 2 (8 cylinder engines)
29. INJECTOR DUTY CYCLE- 0-100%
30. ENGINE LOAD- calculated Engine Load (0-100%)
31. ENGINE OIL PRESSURE (PSI) (not supported by all vehicles)
32. ENGINE OIL TEMPERATURE CALCULATED– Engine oil temp. calculated by the ECM.
33. ENG. OIL TEMP ACT – Actual engine oil temp for vehicles with factory temp sensors.*
34. INTAKE AIR 2 – Intake Air Temp. downstream of intercooler (some supercharged applications such as the Cobalt SS, Solstice GTP, Saturn Sky).
35. TOTAL MISFIRES- Total misfires of all cylinders. Resets every minute
36. Miles Per Gallon 1- instantaneous fuel economy for gas vehicles
37. BAROMETRIC PRESSURE- Displays atmospheric pressure. All vehicles may not support this.
38. HP – Calculated net horsepower
39. DELIVERED TORQUE – Calculated torque delivered from engine to transmission (automatic trans)
40. TC SLP SPD RPM – Torque converter slip (RPM) (auto trans)
41. TCC STATUS – Indicates “UL” or “L” (unlocked /locked) depending on the state of the Torque Converter Clutch
42. FUEL STATUS – Displays “Open” or “Closed” to indicate open or closed loop fueling.
43. FUEL LEVEL – Gallons of fuel remaining in tank.
44. Cat Temp1 – Calculated catalytic converter #1 temperature (calc’ed by the car’s PCM)
45. Cat Temp2 – Calculated catalytic converter #2 temperature (calc’ed by the car’s PCM)
46. Analog 1 – analog input #1.
47. Analog 2 – analog input #2
48. COMMANDED A/F – Commanded air/fuel ratio by PCM.
49. COMMANDED LAMBDA – Commanded Lambda (a different way of measuring A/F ratio. Lambda = 14.7/actual A/F ratio. Therefore a value greater than 1 is “rich”, less is “lean”.
50. LAMBDA – Actual Lambda (only available on vehicles with factory wideband sensor)
51. A/F RATIO – Actual A/F ratio (only available on vehicles with factory wideband sensor)
52. TRANS TEMP 2 – Transmission Temperature for late model Cadillac
53. TC SLP SPD RPM 2– Torque converter slip (RPM) (auto trans) late model Cadillac
54. TCC STATUS 2 – Indicates “UL” or “L” (unlocked /locked) depending on the state of the Torque Converter Clutch. Late model Cadillac
55. Knock Counts – An indication of the severity and duration of knock retard. As knock is detected, this value will rise until it hits 255, then reset to zero. The higher and faster this value rises, the more severe the knock.*
56. FUEL PRESS – fuel pressure for return fuel systems with sensor such as on the ZL1, Corvette, CTS-V.
57. ALC % – percent alcohol in fuel for E85 enabled vehicles.
58. IC PERF – Intercooler Performance: Shows difference between IAT2 and IAT to show efficiency of intercooler for factory forced induction vehicles.
59. MAT1- new GM parameter for most intercooler temps on some models, also known as MAT (manifold air temp). Applies to the LT4 engine and possibly others. MAT is used to adjust timing as it increases and decreases, and can have a significant effect on power. We have seen rare instances where the car inexplicably stops responding to this parameter, if this happens unplug gauge and plug back in to reinitialize communication with car. Gauge will work if this happens, only this parameter will stop working.
60. MAT2- new GM parameter for most intercooler temps on some models, also known as IAT3 (manifold air temp). Applies to the LT4 engine and 3.6L turbo and possibly others. MAT is used to adjust timing as it increases and decreases, and can have a significant effect on power. MAT1 and MAT2 read different but similar values. We provide both for the user to evaluate and use whichever is deemed more important. We believe this is the parameter used in the ignition adjustment table.
61. MAF 1 – Mass Air Flow bank 1 in lb/min.
62. MAF 2 – Mass Air Flow bank 2 in lb/min
63. Turbo 1 WG CMD – Turbo 1 Wastegate Duty Cycle %
64. Turbo 2 WG CMD – Turbo 2 Wastegate Duty Cycle %
65. MAP – Manifold Air Pressure PSI
66. Boost inHG/PSI – Actual boost pressure, adjusted for barometric pressure
1. Fan control 19 – ignition must be on, with engine off – for 2016 and newer Camaro/Cadillac + others
2. IC pump control – ignition on/engine off
3. Fan and intercooler pump – runs both at same time.
4. Fuel trim reset
2020 and newer Cadillac CT4, CT4-V and CT4-V Blackwing (Global B)
2020 and newer Cadillac CT5, CT5-V and CT5-V Blackwing (Global B)
2020 and newer Chevrolet Corvette C8 (Global B)
2021 and newer GM SUVs (Global B)
There are no reviews yet.